View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #75
Supercoolyo

Drives: 1993 Mazda MX-6
McDee, I'm with you with the curiosity on the pricing and knowing it'll affect my decision overall, however maybe you should consider saving longer to compensate for the expensive options with your down payment... Anything you put down lowers your monthly payment and you don't pay interest on it.

As for me, I'm going for the 1SS, Auto, and RS pack, which I expect to be around $32-33. While I'm also waiting on pricing and know that if it's $35 I'll be getting a V6, I'm still going to save and get mine later, after the HUD and all colors are available, possibly even in 2011 because I'm not going to take out payments on a car I can't put at least half down on. I make $10/hr and live with my parents, but I'll be using that savings on rent ($700/mo) towards my car, and know that even if it takes me two years, I'll have way lower payments, probably a shorter payment plan, and will pay way less for the car overall in interest. Waiting is hard, but working hard for small wages to compensate impatience is harder.
Supercoolyo is offline   Reply With Quote