View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
Dan@showstopper

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Showstopper Accessories @ C5F

Well I figured I would post up a thread of what we have to offer you guys and gals at the show.

-First up we will have at least 1 of every under hood accessory off the car so you can see them up close. We will also have examples of every finish we offer.

-We will have our cars on display as well as customer cars. There should be a wide array of different finishes and styles to see first hand.

-We will have an LED mirror off of the car and on display as well.

-The official Showstopper car will be on display with a couple new surprises for everyone to see.

-Free T-shirts to anyone who would like to order at the show as well as C5F special packages and pricing. (We will accept credit cards)

- A very well know SEMA car will also be in our booth, so make sure you come by and check out the car and grab a poster.

Pete and I along with other staff will be available all day to answer any questions you may have about our products. It should be a fun day and I'm very excited to meet all of you. Try to make some time to check out the Showstopper booth, we'll have a lot to see.

Dan@showstopper is offline   Reply With Quote