View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #9
thiggin2's Avatar
Drives: 05/07 Chevy's
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 392
Originally Posted by franknbeans View Post
So should we take this in now or wait till the light comes on and the motor may be bad?
I don't think the dealer will do anything until theres a problem.
thiggin2 is offline   Reply With Quote