View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 02:26 PM   #103
UnknownWarrior
GM Employee

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparnapy View Post
we at Lone Star Camaro have tried to reach out to this other group to merge and make one huge group however this has been meet with much resistance.... it would be cool it's about camaro's not control......
ok now do i ever set there an say stuff or plug into your groups stuff? i put that you guys may join us when i started this thread, read the first page and yet you guys start one and start asking if i want to disband my group and go with you guys, please keep your negative comments to your self, btw i made my thread a month before your leader did, oh and yes its about the Camaros not control but i am not going to disband my group cause you guys want me to

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior View Post
Hey guys i am wanting to set up a TMS Laps for Charity event, I am gonna reserve a spot as DFW- Camaro Owners and i welcome any Lonestar Camaro members to participate with us as well, i will be calling to set it up for our group on monday so we will be worked in between 5-7pm, if they are full we will do the general public slot time and i will try to get all of us lined up in a line so we all can go at the same time.