View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #23
towmoe

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
after the install of the VR w/out a tune.

I took mine out. If you are getting a tune, from what I understand, you will be fine. If you are not getting a tune, get ready to have bucking. I tried several units and we just couldn't get it to work for my car. Two things: 1.) After taking it out, the constant bucking is GONE and 2.) I sure as sh!t lost a lot of torque and hp....very noticable after removing it. And that? That SUCKS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
I really think where the MAF is it needs to have a tune to fix things. I played and played with it. Mine is off right now. PQ bought me a CAI Industires intake for fixing his office computer system after it crashed. That works real good. Will see when I am ready to blow my warranty about the Vararam with a tune.
Guys, to say the least I am extremely shocked! I remember back a few months ago you guys plus several others couldn't say enough good things about Vararam. There were many of us who looked at your responses and positive feedback of this product which helped contribute to our continued wait, and for some, the purchase of this particular CAI. I know for one I waited, but have since gave up, because of your continued positive responses and encouragement to wait. Now, you've both taken them off??? Wow! This information would have been to have a couple of months ago.

TAG, a lot of people in this forum respect you both because you are a moderator you because you seem like a really great guy (at least from my experience). Because of the high level of respect you should really watch what products you openly support. No disrespect, it just a lot of people will listen to you and take your advice.... many probably did and waited for the Vararam unit because of you.