View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #25
zforce's Avatar
Drives: 2010 2SS RS Inferno Matelic Orange
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 137
Originally Posted by Zeus95 View Post
This will actually work out good for me. Now I can keep my new SS for a couple years and then get the convertible once it comes out in 2012. GM just got me to buy 2 new Camaro's instead of one !

I say the same. I got five years to pay back my 401K loan I got for this Camaro and if the convertible is delayed than it's a better chance for me to be able to get the convertible.

Guys and Gals, if you are really a Camaro fan, go out and get one now. Help GM stay in business and once GM is capable of offering the convertible both GM and the economy should be stable to get the convertible.
I've only been brave enough to hit 115 mph in my Camaro.
zforce is offline   Reply With Quote