View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
69 Rebel

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Mario View Post
Hi, I'm in Ottawa as well , let us know if you go ahead with the supercharger. I am seriously thinking of doing the same but not sure exactly what system to use and who to trust (knowledgeable) in the region to put it in.

Cheers!

Mario
Mario choosing a SC is not easy but at the same time it's not rocket science. I'm getting mine installed on Monday, i did a lot of reading here on C5 the place you want to start is the FORCED INDUCTION thread ask alot of questions and read read read.

As for choosing the right shop i would say call all the performance shops in your area and ask them how many super chargers they have installed on 2010 Camaros. Don't go to a shop that you will be their first SC on Camaro install (guinea pig). Go to meets around your area and talk to alot of guys.

As for myself i called every performance shop in my area and couldn't find anyone that had installed a SC in a Camaro, so i decided to go to someone that has installed hundreds of SC on Camaros. Jannetty Racing
And very knowledgeable on these cars, and what it takes to make them go FAST

Good luck with your journey.

As for the GM SC i would wait till a few guys actually install them to see the numbers, as for right now everyone agrees overpriced.
69 Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote