View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:53 AM   #68
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Those wheels are GREAT! I love the chrome on a RJT car. It makes the red pop even more.
Two thumbs up!
Thank You Ma'am, I am kinda fond of them too, but will wait to see the all chrome ones. I did e-mail Nick from Savini and asked him about the paint issues we discussed and am waiting on a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I just think that since its been shown that many Camaros have problems with some after market TPMS sensors, it's your safest bet to get the GM sensors for your car. Some people have had no problems with some after market sensors and others have. I could not get the after market sensors to work in my car. They would pair and then they would lose their pairing after about 20 minutes. So, I bought the GM sensors from my dealer and they work perfectly. It was a learning experience for me and I'm just trying to save you similar aggravation, time, and expense.

My car was built in January and it had the problem. PQ's car I think is an earlier build and it had the problem. There are several threads in the forums that discuss this. The GM sensors are known to work.
I really do appreciate being able to benefit from your and PQ's experience, unfortunately for you , that you had to go through it in the first place.

The Savini's really look good, just a little skeptical becuase of the issues You and Randy had, but I would like to think that because this is a new car that these issues were bound to come up. Randy's was a whole nother issue.

I did talk to one person who thought that it would be a great idea to have the wheels come balanced and mounted. This stops a whole bunch of problems from happening, and IF there is a problem it will be easy to rectify, ooooh a big word, LOL
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote