View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #248
rico-2SS
Thx TZD.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged Custom Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTWLSS View Post
Man, you guys are getting too worked up over this, reading more into it than it is and in general, letting your blood pressure get all worked up over something that really isn't that big of a deal.

A 4 week delay isn't that big of a thing, people. It gives us time to save more money for the car, time for the roads to clear of snow and gravel, and time for GM to make sure this car is the best it can be at launch.

So it doesn't upset you that your SS could be one of the 30% pushed off til next year??????

Or that - in my case I gave my dealership a 1000 of my money to conduct a market research for a car they may now push till 2010...no I am sorry - when I placed the order it was on the premis that production and preorders would start 2009 on those cars within the allotment...my dealership still has allotments available so they have not over sold......sure they may have more V8's but again...this is a muscle car.

And now you get to wait....for god knows how long to get an answer on when your car will get a build date.???

No reason to get upset at all.....but I am very disappointed. Like many