View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #13
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior View Post
Wrong my insurance deemed me at fault cause she wrote me a citation... So it's not the insurance who decides fault really it's who the cop sides with, I will gladly take it to court which I am cause SHE the cop subpoenaed me to court for the citation, I got a lawyer in my stay because I'm not able to go

Also bad days at the plant are a regular thing we work 10+ hours a day and bak down 2-3 times a week

But let's not hijack the thread

You have to take it to Court and based on the decision you can argue with the insurance company over who is at fault. If your insurance company has already made their decision then its obvious to them what happened. It sucks, I know, but if you have the liability of crossing traffic I am sure your state statute states not until it is safe to make such a movement. Its not the cops fault its the law makers. I deal with this all the time.
Well I work 12's so I know where you are coming from. Our job isn't full of sunny days either and many of my brothers and sisters are getting laid off too. Fair enough about the hijack