View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #43
ponbigi

Drives: 2011 CAMARO LS
[QUOTE=anthonyj9h;3309992]while as my other statement saying that i was pissed at gm is not entirely true its our government and us not standing up and saying F-OFF! this has to be the worst 8 yrs that Americans have seen in a such a long time....someone mentioned that it was the bush adminstration that proposed this..fine but who is pushing it? I dont know bout you but no congressman or senator nor president is getting any type of vote from me who is telling me what i can and cant buy and pushing more taxes on me....period. This is still a democracy and we have the say what goes on in this country and i cant believe that i fight for this type of government everyday, it makes me sick and pissed along with many other servicemember that i work with day in and day out....the things you ppl dont see everyday we do...so take a stand ppl write your congressman and tell them you are not going to be legally forced to buy what they want you to buy. our freedoms that many of us fight for are fading away faster then we think [/QUOTE

I like your statement however I have to correct you. We are a republic or at least the constitution deems we are a republic. Democracy is a term beaten into your brain. Take a few minutes out of the day today (all of you) and look up the definitions of each and find the stark contrasts
ponbigi is offline   Reply With Quote