View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:22 PM   #23
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
so it all worked out. The shop yesterday timed my front bushings, not sure if they did the rears. Got that done for free because of the incident, went to another shop and got the car aligned and I can tell the difference since getting the bushings re clocked, or at least the fronts were done for sure. When going over bumps on the highway, I don't have that floating or springing feeling anymore. Thanks for this thread, it literally helped out allot and made my ride so much better!
What about the messed up wheels you mentioned. There is no way I'd let or allow shop to get away with that sort of carelessness. That's one thing I like about Bruce, he drives what I drive, JusticePete drives what we drive. Always tell people when you do business, look at what the workers are driving. You can tell if they take pride in their work by what they drive and own. Still, I wouldn't have some jacked up wheel due their negligence!
Also who ever did the work, I'd ask them if they did in fact time the rears, that's like getting a front end alignment but not having the rear wheels aligned as well. Just saying, you want it right and all of it to work in unison.