View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #176
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery re-Creation View Post
Hello everyone! Been lurking here for a looooong time.... since just after I fell in love during the first Transformers movie.

Growing up I was always a Mustang fan (please don't kill me! ), but have never felt a car move me like the first time I saw the new Camaro. I spent the rest of the movie day-dreaming about the car!

Initially, I wasn't going to register on the forum until after I got my Camaro (or at least placed the order) which was supposed to have been a couple months back. However, GM has gone and delayed my plans by a year by introducing the ZL1 and I just couldn't hold out any longer from jumping on the forums.

Can't wait to join you all on the street and finally experience ULTRA GRIN!!!
Welcome to a happy Camaro Perma Grin Family
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is offline   Reply With Quote