View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #52
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post

'Father made clear a few of the concerns regarding the topic of this thread and has confirmed they are/have been addressed. The larger picture is that no one should have to worry about what that thread was started from. We should all be thankful that we get participation from the people we do here, from GM. When our community starts getting out of hand, makes an impression. There have been people who have fought to allow us much of the information we've gotten before others found out. Let's be more deligent in remembering to be thankful for what we've gotten, where we've been, and who's taken us there.

Please

JMVHO
yes yes yes

i feel so awesome being a member of this site, because it feels like i am a member of some secret society that ALL Camaro info goes through before it hit's the streets
........now that i think about it....i am a member of some secret society that ALL Camaro info goes through before it hit's the streets lol.....EXCEPT FOR THE SECRET PART i GUESS LOL

AND it wouldn't be that way without the help of Scotty & 'father and everyone else who donates there time her