View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
bill2129
Account Suspended

Drives: 2085 Trans AM COBRA
I think this girl is playing head games with me? Or just don't really like me?

Okay. I meant this girl about 1month ago. We talked alot and all that. So I asked her if she wants to hang out. ( Go out on a date ) She said yes. Well monday I picked her up. We went out to the mall then seen a movie and just walked around some stores. Well things went great. She seemed to really like me. She would hug me and just give me other little hints shes into me. We where a little early for the movie so we sat in my car for a little bit. Well we even started kissing in there. And she would do things like rest her head on my shoulder. ETC. Well The thing is when im not around her she seems to have no interest in me what so EVER. If we tex it just seems like she don't wanna talk at all. The other day she sends me a tex and says. ( I Just want you to know im not looking for a relationship) So I said okay That's fine. Well im just really confused. When im with her she does all this stuff a girlfriend would. Alot of the time I get a VERY strong vibe shes just not into me and all. In less Im with her in person. I even asked her. I said am I just wasting my time? She pretty much just said. stop it. That was about it.. Im really confused. For some reason I really like this girl and Idk why.. :(
bill2129 is offline   Reply With Quote