View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #20
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
also tried 3 emails, seems there service sucks...someone call....
What do you want to know? Yes, Race Star Industries is terrible about answering e-mails, I don't know why, but i've sent them several e-mails and never got one single response. However, I have called and talked to them twice, and surprisingly they are very friendly and helpful on the phone. I forget both times to ask why they never answer their e-mails. Anyway, the last time I talked to them was about 3 days ago. They said they are still working on perfecting a 17x9.5 fitment for the 5th Gen SS. I'm really hoping they will make at least a 17x10 instead. They are hoping to have the wheel readily available in time for SEMA (in November). They said their 17x4.5 does fit the front of the Camaro SS (as long as the "roller skates" are removed. However, they are still trying to find the proper 14x1.5 lug nuts to use with their wheels. He said they should have everything resolved by SEMA. Also, they are supposed to have their 20x10 and 20x7.5 wheels (92 series) available by SEMA too!!! I was also told they are "considering" making some 18" wheels too, but no idea when.
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote