View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #174
Scarrzz
No Fear-No Limits- Camaro

Drives: '13 ZL1 or Suzuki Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Before I die...I'd like to visit Europe. Specifically Italy, the place of my family's origins...

While over there, I want to rent a decent car and take a trip around the 'Ring, if possible...it would be a dream come true.

I lived in Germany for four years & yes the autobahn is fun. The 'ring would be incredible. I didn't have a worthy car at the time, just a truck & a fourth-hand Mercedes.

I will warn you, those Italian drivers are COMPLETELY(stark-raving)-Bazinga-Brazil-Nuts !

They will take a four lane road and turn it into a seven lane, and the odd lane belongs to whomever is doing the most stupid Uhmm Stuff. Seriously I'm aggressive enough to play with 'em, but only when I'm driving something that I don't mind using to bluff my way into a lane or even possibly swapping paint.

Then the curvy secondary roads that have no guard rail, are one lane wide with occasional turnouts, and have hairpin turns with 300 ft cliffs beside them. When I got down out of the Dolomite mountains, (yes it was snowing too) I had to pull over and thank God for half an hour before my stomach un-knotted.

Found a cool ski resort though.
Scarrzz is offline   Reply With Quote