View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #252
wbt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Challenger R/T;2011 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Just because CAMARO owners created those threads does not mean the thread didn't take a life on by itself, or wasn't pushed into a certain direction by another member. I think I may have created a thread or two, or at least commented in those threads, however, I don't go out of my way to a rival car forum to tell them how superior CAMARO is to "X" and that it's about impossible to build a car that can compete.

It seems this thread has run it's course
You are right in that the course changes. When there are gross inaccuracies and flat out wrong information posted in those threads, it is going to spark a debate. 9 out of 10 times the garbage will get separated and the facts will come to light. There are more biased/blind folks in the Camaro and Challenger communities than I have experienced in the Mustang community. Not a dig however the demographics between members of each are very different.

There is nothing wrong with back and forth however it should be noted that us members who either owned a Camaro and no longer or never have do not start the fires for the most part. People don't like to be wrong and when they are it gets heated and personal sometimes regardless of the diplomacy from each side.

I have met quite a few owners on each side who are great people and sincerely enjoy the friendships. We aren't here to piss on anyone's parade.

If the board doesn't want non-owners here then the general auto and vs. sub-forums should be closed.
wbt is offline   Reply With Quote