View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #65
IcePick06

Drives: '12 AGM ZL1 (SOLD); '07 Ducati 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'StangBlaster5000 View Post
If you had read through these posts, you would know that the GT500 had been at the Nurburgring several months ago, and that they are most likely waiting for the ZL1 to post its numbers before Ford finalizes the 2013 GT500
I must have missed that post(s) cuz I have read through stuff on here and remember reading the thread on the ZL1 ring times and there was no listing of any times by the GT500...I will eagerly await some times from the Mustang in the months to come ...

While some of the people on this board appear to be brand loyalists (which is fine), I am NOT one (for the record). Every car or bike I've owned was because it represented amazing value, technology, reliability and/or performance at the time; for that I have remained an enthusiast and a supporter of many specific brands (Chevy, Ducati, BMW) but if the competition happens to make something better that year and I am in the market I will buy it--plain and simple. Hate me if you want, but I'm a realist and I want the "BEST FOR LESS!"
IcePick06 is offline   Reply With Quote