View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:36 AM   #5960
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figjam-5 View Post
Sorry if you think I was Blunt . We have never met yet . You'r Frank right , Heard abit about you , All good ..LOL As for me . I have'nt been in the club that long I understand , But in the short Time I have spent alot of time with Spike
2 points:
1) Jeff, in the time you've been in this club you've been more active and made more of an effort to be a part of events outside of this board than 75% of the 140+ members on the list who won't drive more than 10-15 miles from home.

2) That being said, it's time for all this rhetoric to end. This thread is on an open forum and is no place to air out dirty laundry or have sparring matches. I understand points being made from all sides but this needs to end now and let's move on to the future. Everyone needs to think before they post something they may later regret. I've probably been guilty of some questionable posts myself, but in the end, like everything else you say or do on the internet, stop and think...Would I want my family, friends, or employer to see this? Like was said, "Lesson learned" It's just unfortunate it was a hard one. Hopefully time will heal some wounds that have been opened. These comments are NOT directed at anyone in particular and should not be taken as such. I'm just trying to move things forward.

Last edited by ZED SLED; 11-10-2011 at 11:35 AM.
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote