View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
Silver Streak

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC
Send a message via AIM to Silver Streak Send a message via MSN to Silver Streak
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Happy Birthday Bro! But come on, to get all bent out of shape because you couldn't drive it. Have a cold one and chill. Soon...you'll have your own.

People are getting more and more desperate on these boards. The more others freak out about little things it's making me chill out. I realize how silly some of us are getting about this car. I can't wait til I read a thread about how somebody punched a sales guy or general manager at a dealership....It's just a car guys (a Bad Ass car at that) but it's just a car.
I understand your point somewhat, but for me, being lied to is a big deal. All he had to do was tell me the truth from the word get go and keep me informed with the information I ask for. I am buying a car from them so I thought that service is what they are suppose to provide. Also driving this car before the day it shows up for me to purchase is kind of a big deal too. I agree with you about chilling out though, and that is my plan tonight when I get home from work. I will have a few cold ones and it will be better.
Buying a new car is a big deal though, and being treated right should be a given and is not too much or desperate to ask for IMO, even if it is just a car!

"The future is in the windshield, not the rear-view mirror!"

"If you haven't gone a 175 mph on land, you haven't lived! That's just a fact!" - Ricky Bobby
Silver Streak is offline   Reply With Quote