View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #27
Z Boss
Camaro Addiction

Drives: 68SS81Z2887IROC97Z28SS,12ZL1,22ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDRZL1 View Post
It has been suggested we all appear at the plant with torches and pitchforkes....also a viable option is sending SEAL Team 6 to liberate the hostages...I am certain surveillance has been established at the plant to track the movement...ALL I KNOW is that CAR 36 wants to come home NOW, to sunny Alabama to enjoy spring break at the beach.....My car was produced Jan 29 and went 4B00 on Jan 30.....THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSAL PUNISHMENT to wait like this - and even LEAP year has conspired to add ANOTHER FLIPPIN DAY TO FEBURARY........ARGH.... who had that bottle of aspirin??

These days, we don't descend on the plant with pitchforks, we should organize a cyber assault at gmconnects.com. Armed with your login, ask specific questions on your ZL1 orders. Here is what I just received from my inquiry:

"Every Zl1 produced has been bayed in Quality Control since the moment they were born. The only official word we have seen was from a month ago that said the first ones were expected to be delivered mid March. Honestly, I think that might be a little over agressive and perhaps they did not think about the plant shutdowns that were scheduled. Your order is VIN#4. wow you must be beside yourself to get a super low vin like that. I also saw yours had already moved thru stripes so at least that is out of the way. I would think yours would be one of the first to ship once they are released."
2012 Camaro ZL1 VIN #0004
ZL1, Ashen Grey, Black Leather, 6 speed, suede, exposed carbon fiber weave, gray stripe
Current Status: Cruisin' !!
3800 Produced: 1/27/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer: 4/27/2012