View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #106
z28mass
z28 mass

Drives: 4 gen of camaros, 2012 ZL1 vin#1499
I don't get it. GM keeps introducing a new camaro model instead of delivering and concentrate on the ZL1. If you introduce, produce it. I love camaros and as some of you know I have 5 but I am really losing my patience with my ZL1. NO explanation what the problem is. I placed my order on the first day you could order and I am still sitting at 1100. How do they pick the allocation from the dealer I don't get it. Some people here ordered theirs like a month ago or so and they are already built. I went through the same thing when I placed the order for my 2010 SS. I do believe on GM that is why I keep buying camaros as my family and friends all have dodges and mustangs and I keep sticking with camaros I hope something happens soon as I don't want to convert myself to another brand. I was 18 years old when I bought my first car, yes a 1981 Camaro Berlinetta which I still have it with 65,000 original miles along with 1981Z28 with 14,000 original miles and a 1989 IrocZ placed the order for that back then, a 2002 35th anniversary and finally 2010 SS. I still have all these cars, the only one I don't have was a 1986 Z28 bought also brand new (the reason for not having this one it got stolen).
GM Please start building my ZL1 the sisters are home waiting for it. I do have faith on you but I am like I said getting very impatient.
Is anyone feeling the same?
z28mass is offline   Reply With Quote