View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #216
Moonchopper

Drives: 2010 RJT Camaro SS/RS LS3
Sorry, little bit of a 'necro thread' here, but I LOVE the look of this Camaro. Just recently purchased a Crystal Red Camaro SS/RS myself [edit: I think I actually have the Red Jewel Tintcoat.] (assuming that's the color of yours -- it looks the same!) and have been agonizing as to what kind of wheels I could get for it. I knew that I wanted darker wheels, not polished or chrome. Came across pictures of your car, and I'm pretty damn impressed with how nice the Black Chrome Havocs look! I might be sold.

Where did you get your rims from, and how much? I'm looking online, and it looks like there's a few outlets around $1000, which isn't too bad.

[edit] What do RJT/CRT stand for? Red Jewel something/Crystal Red something? Just put the first two together, but not positive.

[edit2] Showing my ignorance here. I don't even know which color I actually have. I thought it was Crystal Red -- I thought I saw another thread on this forum listing all of the colors (along with pictures). I'm so terribly lost. I think I have RJT? I'm really close to deleting these comments, because I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about.

[edit3] Success! For anyone who is wondering (like my newbie self), I believe RJT stands for Red Jewel Tintcoat, and CRT stands for Crystal Red Tintcoat. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Moonchopper; 04-12-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Moonchopper is offline   Reply With Quote