View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:50 AM   #380
eolson
eolson

Drives: 2006 premium Package Mustang GT cou
I lean both ways at times on this. I want to believe after re-thinking the platform and creating the Boss 302 LS, that SVT has really tried to solve every under performing aspect of the GT500, as I believe GM did with the ZL1 for the Camaro.

Being so close to the new Mustang platform re-design, I really hope the SVT team went all out and as far as possible to enable this GT500 to reach the platforms full potential on the road course. To me, ultimate endurance is important, but it's really the back to back performance aspects when compared directly to all other high performance cars, especially european ones. I love seeing American Muscle cars and sports cars truly going toe to toe and beating european cars.

12 years ago I would have never believed this moment was hear. Erik
2006 Prem Pkg Mustang GT coupe. Saleen SC,10psi, 454rwhp,442rwtq, Complete Steeda/H&R, suspension change out, with weight loss, Techco Watts link, Stoptech big brakes, Race clutch, Alum. flywheel, Alum 1 pc driveshaft, 9x18,10x18 chrome bullit wheels, 285/40/18,255/45/18 nitto 555 tires. 3545 lbs currently. New car scent air freshener.
eolson is offline   Reply With Quote