View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #822
oortcloud

Drives: 2013 ZL1 ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPT BANDIT View Post
Those bragging about the track pack, please do me a favor. Go to a local scca autocross and see how it does. Since its so fast, it should clean house. Make sure you tell them what it ran at Nurburg. Brag about the track pack and magnetic suspension. And dont forget to tell them how superior your suspension is. They really like to hear that. When its your turn to make a pass, make sure you have your excuse ready when some kid Ina beat up civic runs several secs quicker without a track pack and a fraction of the hp.
Brag about my MRC? I guess you're implying its indeed superior and worth bragging about

Went to my first autocross about 10 years ago, so I know exactly what you're talking about. I'll be taking mine to road atlanta with a car club. I'm not a professional driver. And I'm not delusional in thinking I'm going to rip up the track like Ayrton Senna. But I'm gonna buy what I think is the better all around road track car.

BTW the zl1 has no "track pack" option like the shelby. That'd be cool if it did though.
oortcloud is offline   Reply With Quote