View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 07:36 AM   #5082
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by G200 Pilot View Post
Bruce, WOW!! As you said, Looooooong time comin'... Where are you going to debut SST? PBIR?
Thanks G. Right now just want to drive it around a little and get some more seat time and 'feel' for the car. Probably stop down at one of your club's events in the near term...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Well Now... things are starting to get REAL exciting up in here...

Time to start modding this puppy...:emoticon7:
You are an evil man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 View Post
Yeah, what's going to be your first mod? Are you worried about the warranty?

More importantly, will you use Zaino or Adam's? And are you planning on waving at other Camaro owners? What if they don't wave back? Will you chase them down and try again?

All stupid comments aside. This is so cool. You have SO much more patience than I do. I got to the point that I couldn't even read this journal for fear of being disappointed. CONGRATS!! YOU DESERVE THIS!!
Thanks. . Yeah that warranty is a big issue if we can find any of the original parts to warrant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
I'll be down your way soon with as much as I ZL1 as I can stuff in the Sonic for you. The Sonic will soon be powerful enough to spin the gears on the Speedster. Not the wheels, just the gears
Road trip, yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
This may be a stupid question, do you still have A/C?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Oh Lord, is it gorgeous! Those shots are AWESOME
Thanks D. Thought they came out pretty well. Excited to see the video and of course drive it around home turf again.