View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:13 AM   #33
vtelvr

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by C586 View Post
That's cool...... Lol. I hope you get ticketed.
Don't be a dick. No need to wish bad luck on anyone. Not even someone with little knowledge on the subject. That's why I asked the questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Who said I think I'm the only one on the road? Obviously you didn't read the thread because I stated I had a retrofit. I'm simply answering the OPs questions. Do I think a retrofit is.better? Yes. But he stated he didn't want to retrofit so I showed him an hid kit like the one he was looking for.
Thank you for your help. I would like for you to PM those email addresses to me so I can figure this all out. I understand why there needs to be a retrofit now. These guys who are knocking me for my lack on knowledge on the subject need to get a damn life, and see my comment below.

**For those of you who continue to say that I need a retrofit...Get off of it. I realize now the differences in just sticking an HID bulb in the regular housing, and then doing it properly. The previous owner of the car had done it as you guys would call it "the wrong way" by just putting in the HID kit with no projectors. Ease up. I am trying to learn the "right" way.
vtelvr is offline   Reply With Quote