View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #5695
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Hi Camaro5 family

Doing a quick check-in. Have been out of town more than in lately. Appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers for my family. Will probably be between Upstate NY and Florida a lot next year. As much as I hate to say it, I have not had time for the SST. There have been so many things going on personally and business-wise, it has had to take a rain check for a while.

I am so happy to see and hear so many of your projects going so well. It is great to see the level of the 5th Gen Camaro upped more and more each year. This is quite the vehicle and this site has brought so many of us together. They funny thing is that I know the first people I will probably hook up with when up north next year will be Camaro5 members. It is just like a big family where you can contact someone you have never actually met in person and be welcome as a long time friend. THAT just does not usually happen, so am looking forward to that. But...will be in Florida a lot so will still be able to hook up with the Southeast C5 contingent.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, but you guys (& girls) are the best !!
Always there for others...

-B

Good to hear from you and glad you are doing alright. Hopefully I can see that car at the next C5fest