View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #12
carls241's Avatar
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Temperance, Michigan
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by soonerfanru2 View Post
My car arrived on the 16 of june # 1504 I went and drove it and sighned all the paperwork. I left it there so they could install the gfx the next day. The car was still dirty from shipping when I test drove it so I couldnt tell any thing was wrong. Well the dealer called me and said there was defects in the paint and If was there car they wouldnt want it. It looks like little indentions in the paint and it is rusting already in those spots and is on most sections of the car. The GM rep is going to inspect it some times this week and tell me my options. I really want the low number car but I do not want a car that has been repainted. If they can reorder me one and put me at the top of the list where I will receive it in about a month I think I will wait. Any Ideas on what my options are and what I should do?

My dealer has repaired my car (Black 2SS) and I keep finding items. Look for my thread "Shes Damaged and review. I suggest you re-order and wait. Contrary to popular belief, they do have ways of expediting a replacement.

It will never be the same as a factory paint job, and you are paying way too much for this car.

Just mt 2 cents
carls241 is offline   Reply With Quote