View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:17 AM   #11
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Don't feel to bad. The forecast here starting tonight is snow with -13F which is -25C. It s supposed to hang along there for the next little while. I feel your pains though. I got my ZL1 delivered by flat deck on Boxing Day. It was dropped right in the garage. I have her covered and a tender also sticking out of her trunk also. I have not even heard it run yet nor do I even know if the stereo works. I passed some time installing a Roto Fab CAI and some cosmetics but now I have nothing else to do with it but sit and wait till spring. It is pretty normal to store your car here from November to April. Expensive toy for 6 to 7 months a year but soooooo worth it. If you have lived here all your life you know no different. Some day it would be nice to move to a warmer climate but I'm a few years away from that. It suits me fine just to look at it in my garage right now. At least I have it! In Canada it's extremely hard to even get a ZL1. In a city with well over a million residents there is under 15 ZL1's running around. 12's and 13's combined. I don't care about the weather. It is what it is! I just love having my ZL1!
Tyler H is offline   Reply With Quote