View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #25
Mike Norris
Account Suspended

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 592
Well, it is looking more and more like we are moving the event to Saturday April 13th or Sunday April 14th.

First, most folks seem to be good with that date (95% or so), second we are supposed to possibly get 5-8" of snow this Sunday into Monday and then more snow that next Thursday.

Plus the weather does not look like it will warm up much at all to melt the incoming snow if it does hit.

We will make a final decision within the next couple days so stay tuned.

Mike Norris
Mike Norris is offline   Reply With Quote