View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
theoneyouhate
Tell The Truth!!!!

Drives: Corvette c5
The Other Side Of The Story

So after reading these posts I would like to first say Hello to the Camaro community, I have only joined this forum to speak of the truth on what happened with the “boobie” as you guys call it. I am the owner of 2920 customs and have in no way ever claimed any work that is not my own. The vehicle that all of you people are talking about is a white Camaro with pink stripes and the vehicles owner has made it very clear to me and others she can’t tell a straight story. We worked on the vehicle and put oracle pink lights in her headlights and also pink lights behind her grill we released the car to her and explained we were ordering her new fog lights because we did not like the way they resealed and she was very understanding and thankful at the time with no negative remarks or issues besides the fact that it took us a bit longer to get her car completed. When she left with the vehicle we had communicated with her several times. She even came up to the shop with her car that she had no complaints about to talk over with me and the shop manager about future plans. During this process there were no problems with any of the items on her vehicle. I have text messages which I will provide proving everything I am saying. I do not run a shop to take advantage of people regardless of what people may think, I have several reviews in the last 5 years of being in business that are not good and I have plenty that are great but bottom line you can’t make everyone happy. I have no problem taking fault for some of those reviews that are 2 or 3 years old because we have made many changes in this shop to better business standings but this claim on us scratching her wheel is false. There are no curbs at our shop and she picked the car up and drove it for nearly a week before I received a text saying "wtf" with a picture of her wheel. I never offered her any type of refund but I did offer to fix her wheel only because she was upset but after she bitched me out on the phone and then began to complain that the lights where installed wrong and they were not pink I told her I would no longer be working with her. I am going to provide a web link on my site and my Facebook of all of our conversations because she is twisting what I am saying. If I did not care about my reputation I would take the time to respond to all of this and as far as phastek we have never claimed their work, we actually have purchased some items from them for cars we have worked on in the past so for the members on this website also posting comments on our reviews get your facts correct. I’m not here trying to bad mouth her as a person or anyone this forum for speaking there mind but I felt it necessary to at least allow some of the viewers of these posts to see both sides of the story. We were very happy to be fortunate to work on her car and we appreciate all the business that is brought to this shop as far as the comments of people saying they are going to close us down “GOODLUCK”. I also want you guys reading this to understand the comment Sarah made of us offering her a refund was false the work we did on the car had no issues if we needed to clean up any overspray we would have and her fog lights were replaced although she made it seem as if we gave her the car and said good reddens. Feel free to contact me if any of you feel I am out of line my direct shop number has been blasted on this site so it should not be hard to find. GOOD DAY "I've included a pic of our conversation after she had the car for a week with no complaints asking if I could have the other items we discussed to do on the car completed before she goes to a show being that she liked the work or she would of never asked us to continue working for her and then the next day I got the last message about the wheels were I returned her call immediately to see what was going on I have nothing to hide"
Attached Images

theoneyouhate is offline   Reply With Quote