View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #17
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCEADDiCTBOY View Post
I'm not trying to be overly paranoid - but, I had no initial idea that the Camaro utilized a "water bag" instead of having the water roll off the top naturally.

Also, it seemed many are having "rubbing" issues as well as gaps after periods of time. Paying the amount we do for these cars - one would hope that issues wouldn't occur. I understand that there are always "problems" that can arise from anything - but, the amount of groups, posts and etc. dedicated just to the convertible tops is alarming.

I am a medically retired USAF individual here and time and money is very important to me. I just want to know that the car I am buying and intend on having for a long time - is a good investment...

I do appreciate the feedback from you all - again I am just starting to get scared when my new 2012 is delivered to the dealership from another dealership this Friday.
Well usually it's many of the same people popping up in different places and that makes the problem seem a lot worse than it actually is. And of course those that have few or no issues are less likely to post page after page of complaints. Since yours is a leftover 12 it may be a late build 12. Ask for a build sheet for your car. I got one on mine and it shows the dates when the major components were assembled and when it was completed.