View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #18
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCEADDiCTBOY View Post
I'm not trying to be overly paranoid - but, I had no initial idea that the Camaro utilized a "water bag" instead of having the water roll off the top naturally.

Also, it seemed many are having "rubbing" issues as well as gaps after periods of time. Paying the amount we do for these cars - one would hope that issues wouldn't occur. I understand that there are always "problems" that can arise from anything - but, the amount of groups, posts and etc. dedicated just to the convertible tops is alarming.

I am a medically retired USAF individual here and time and money is very important to me. I just want to know that the car I am buying and intend on having for a long time - is a good investment...

I do appreciate the feedback from you all - again I am just starting to get scared when my new 2012 is delivered to the dealership from another dealership this Friday.
My 2011 has no top issues except some road noise. Don't know how many have issues but some like mine don't have any. Only thing so far is a grind into 2nd gear when the manual trans is stone cold. Need to get that looked at.