View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #8
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSe4 View Post
That car is pure sex! Good luck with sale!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
Great car. I bet that car put a lot of smiles on your face.
For those of you that have never seen the true Hugger Orange color, it is gorgeous. Especially out in the sun. My Camaro was Hugger Orange and would turn heads everywhere.
GLWS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 376 View Post
Nice build. For some reason, the wheels look computer-generated to me. Might want to make it clearer to potential buyers whether the car comes with aftermarket wheels. Good luck with the sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 717Stunna View Post
Sick car i have the little brother V6 The ZL327
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvp33 View Post
Wow. What a well thought out build. I'd seriously consider trading my ZL1 for this.
Thank you all for the kind compliments. I wrote the following in my build thread, but thought it was appropriate here...

--

I appreciate everyone's concern. I know this came as a big surprise. Basically in short, times were good and then times got tough. I'm a small business owner that deals with the govt, this sequester hit us pretty hard. This amongst other things made me re-adjust priorities. Main priority being family. I need to make sure I properly align things to take care of what matters most.

This car was a fun build and very carefully pieced together. Someone will absolutely get an amazing deal for this, even at asking price it's a huge deal about a 40-50K worth of mods for free. Anywho, there will always be a time for cars, but for now, I've got to make the right choices and prioritize properly.

I really appreciate the kind support and reach out, sorry about the delay in response, been pretty busy trying to keep things together.

The best that anyone can help is try and put out a good word for the car. It would be great to line up a buyer here soon.

Thanks!