View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #30341
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
What you thought of Michael Jackson , I for one was never a big fan , my daughters were so I am familiar with his contribution to the entertainment world and no matter what you thought of him personally , I think there is no way you can't admit that his talent was huge and he will be missed along with all the other huge talents in the music world we have lost and were gone before their time . John Lennon , Elvis , Kurt Cobain to name but a few , the world was a better place because of them in my judgement , just my feelings and jf this makes some people sick I am sorry but the world wood be a sad place without musical talent such as this and we are all richer because of it . So yes I do believe Michael is deserving of the touching send off he was given today , sorry if this is sappy or against anybody's beliefs , like I heard in here earlier today that all the fuss sickens them , it is my belief that he was deserving of the fuss as he has given a lot to this world , and again I say this as someone who was not a huge fan , but as one who can recognise a great talent and one that will be missed . God Speed Michael !!!