View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #838
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
I guess it's only fitting that 2 of my biggest supporters gave the first replies. P, like Kurt said, that was an awesome thing to say. Both of you friends always seem to know the right things to say at the right time! I know Timmy would be proud, heck he was proud just seeing pictures as the car was getting built, and couldn't wait to see it and drive in it. I know he's always riding shotgun with me, but I would give anything to just look over and see him there or hear his laugh again. We were both speed addicts, we both Kawasaki Ninjas at the same timer, he'd have his Trans Am and me my Camaros, and we just lived for cruisin and going fast, whether it was on the land or sea. I try everyday to keep the good memories flowing in head.

Thanks for the great additions to my pictures Kurt , very fitting my friend, Thank you!

Prepping for the Nationals, I'm getting show boards made. I couldn't decide between the 2 vendors, so I got them both since they're both pretty unique. The black one is actually made of metal and uses a pretty cool process to put it on there so it'll never fade and has a tripod stand. The orange one comes on a special "Gator Board" with metal stand that sits under a tire.

As I was looking through the Corbeau seats trying to pick which ones I want, I think it's best to go with black leather to match the rest of the car & the back seat. They make them in microsuede, cloth & black leather, and I just can't see putting in anything but the leather. I haven't seen the Z28 seats Pierre, so I'll have to check them out and see if Corbeau makes anything similar, unless you see one pictured below from the choices I've picked so far, let me know.

Corbeau Models I think I've narrowed it down to are, in order pictured:
CR1
LG1
VX2000
TRS
John,
Both boards are sweet. They have so much information...how cool is that?

As far as the seats....you have got a heck of a decision to make...glad it's you and not me....

What would be so cool, is to have which ever seat is chosen.....ZLX embroidered on each....

Good luck my friend...remember, I have always said, "That ZLX is one of the hottest rides not only on C5, but anywhere on earth"...

Kurt ABL99...