View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #21
[COTW 5/12/14]
vroomapunk's Avatar
Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NOLA
Posts: 6,109
If you want to keep your warranty. Headers and intake are best bang for your buck.

If you want to get an L99(auto) to 412 rwhp, you will need a cam.

But if you want to get close to his power, get LT headers, Intake, and some good tires.

A tune will help you immensely and help bridge any power gap that may be there after that.

If hes only got you by a car length, headers, cai, drag radials, and practice can get you there.
vroomapunk is offline   Reply With Quote