Thread: The V6 Lounge
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #6414
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2013 Mustang 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
I'd love to see your results and your impressions once the car is tuned by LMR. I still have some time since I'm going to retune at the very end but I hate to say it but I have almost no faith in trifecta anymore. If it wasn't for the fact that LMR is actually doing the tuning, I'd have chosen to go with ipf already. Ipf told me that their data logging is coming soon so I'm going to wait until that and then make my decision. For now, I took out Vince's tune and am running it all stock.

Well I Get paid Friday so I'll set up a appointment this next week. I trust LMR cause if there isn't gains then im getting my money back of course. they promise gains so there better be gains hahaa.but aif ipf gets a Houston dealer then I'd rather try them. but I don't want to wait cause I know a tune will get me constant 13s. I'm stuck at 14.09 issh to 14.2
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph R.I.P.
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote