View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #143
esponda

Drives: V6 LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsololobo02 View Post
I hate to tell you this but Tracy sent me an e-mail on July 28th, which I took a screenshot of in this thread, post #111. Take a look and you will see it plain as day, 2nd paragraph. He states he sent me his last 2 sets of MACE cams so I don't understand how he is going to check for you. I have a set of MACE cams currently installed and a second set was mistakenly sent to me, so I have two sets of MACE cams and my stock ones which came in this past Friday. Plus MACE has said publicaly that the MACE cams Rx has were not paid for so I doubt MACE would send more sets to RX when RX still owes payment on the 4 sets "loaned" in the U.S.

If you still plan on going forward with the cams Steve already stated he will send the corrected grind to you. If you do, your second hurdle will be tuning. If you decide to forgo the cams maybe MACE will give you a refund since you bought them directly from him.

I never bought any cams from Tracy, if he had an appropriate set i was just to pay shipping to try it out. Maybe the set being 6 months old was a previous grind and you indeed have last of the new ones idk. When I talked with him last week he wasn't sure if he had any so its not like he committed anything to me.

I was on board with these cams from the beginning. I mighta been the second person to buy them after yellowguild when they were first announced. I'd really like a functional set in my car. I haven't hears back from MACE since the developments the end of last week. I'll see what I can work out with them. Whether to give up on the project or get a new grind.
esponda is offline   Reply With Quote