View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #14222
B2E2RUN
Beer Run

Drives: '14 Sierra SLT All-Terrain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny@MTI View Post
yep the old ECU was cooked so 412 was a base line number. that thing picked up allot of power. i was very impressed with it.
Good to hear! I need to speak with someone at MTI regarding FBodygathering...shoot me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
Jumping on a bash HPS bandwagon isn't a bandwagon at all...that company screwed over many people and deserves 0 credit.
It is a bandwagon. Most of the people on here bashing are shit talkers who have never dealt with HPS. Again, not defending them as I would challenge the same arguments if this was about MTI-vengeance or anyone, they def stirred up a hornets nest. Personally, they did me very well. And a lot of the people complaining either don't understand, or can't afford, the "pay to play" rule, expecting major mods and the car to be as flawless as the day it came off the assembly line.

and, Where are all the <other Marietta shop since closed> haters?? A lot of those people put deposits down bigger than the sticker price of your cars, and never even received a car!! Oh right, that's different....

:/ end rant.

Last edited by B2E2RUN; 08-22-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: spelling
B2E2RUN is offline   Reply With Quote