View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #14475
Gizz69
Tony

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Blk/Blk
The thing is, I respect MTI for what they have done. I was going to use them for my work before Blake started me talking to Josh and I found out that I did not need to spend thousands to have a shop do the work. Now, look... MTI has a SUPERB name in the business and it is most likely very well deserved. I don't like how this was all approached here on the boards is all.

MTI did Ken good and I am happy for him that he has a working car again that is doing what it should have been all along.

Josh may have been better waiting a couple of days so MTI could get their props for that work, but let's face it, they didn't do it for free either, which they shouldn't.

What it boils down to for me is that Josh came, spoke truth, was told that all reputable shops lock their tunes, which we can see from the other thread is total BS. Johnny was wrong and has now since back peddled on two separate issues (pricing and locked tunes). So... the truth needs to be out there. MTI is a great shop and does a lot of people very good.

I won't use them because I will not have a locked tune on my car. It is my car, not theirs. Even if I was not moving to Texas, I would not have their locked tune on my car.