View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #49

Normagene's Avatar
Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Eastern, Mass
Posts: 2,615
Well I've got about two more months in Massachusetts, and then off to Texas! So I'm actually considering/thinking about maybe Selling my Baby. Once I'm all settled in with a new home, job, and ready for a new toy, who knows, maybe the new Stingray! Not sure what I could get for my ZL1. Got about 60K in her and under 6,000 miles. I know I wouldn't take less than 51K. I've gotta decide??? Not comfortable leaving my husband up here in Mass with the keys, and I don't want to take her to Texas until I'm all settled. My husband will meet up with me in Texas after he sells our house here in Mass, but that probably won't be until next Spring/Summer. He definitely drives way too fast! Then again, selling a car is probably no picnic......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote