View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #7127
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette TPI View Post
I'm find with a custom harness It won't be until I get a pair of turbos along with some E85 in the tank
mehhh, jump right past the E85 and go straight to C-16... You'll love it... and those that know will know whats' what when you drive past em and they get a whiff.... Nothing smells quit like it.... It smells like..... well, Dammmnnnnnn!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlayer-SS View Post
!!
Welcome... stay tuned, about 4 weeks from now should be interesting... I'll go or blow... been trying to hard for to long to not go for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 View Post
Just awesome! And all with three pedals. What's next? Nitro? Yes I said Nitro, not Nitrous.
No Nitro for me... too much to change and I can't drive that on the street... If the turbo's alone wont do it, I'll crank in more nitrous... when we turn them on we are only sprying a 150 shot right no, and we can certainly dial that up....

the quarter mile is fun, but for me it's stand on it and go like hell till there aint no mo go to give... I'm hoping at this run of the Texas Mile to peg the rpm's at 7000 in 5th gear... I asked my builder what to do if I reach that and still have track to go... he said to stay in it... it'll hang... 7000 rpm in 5th gear is 230ish... 231... Thats the goal...I can't shift into 6th or I'll be buying a new transmission again.... 1st through 5th are billet gears... 6th is stock for now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Mmmmm best sinus medicine on the planet.

Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.
Race fuel will certainly clear the sinus cavities..

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote