View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #362
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVmyZL1 View Post
So let me get this right. A respected member, or members, of Camaro5 are over on a Mustang site with the sole purpose of defending the Camaro? Isn't that the kind of thing that so many on this site complain about the Mustang guys doing over here? Seems very hypocritical to me.

As for thePil, I don't know who he is or why people on this site have issues with him but it seems a little immature to go out of your way to read his posts, let alone banter with him, on a site dedicated to the Mustang. Can't you guys see you are just feeding his ego?
I understand your POV, but you do realize Norm drives a Mustang, right? Having him debate some FUD over on a Mustang forum doesn’t seem like trolling to me.
Wishlist: ACS T5 Splitter -- Hood Vent Mod -- Footwell/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote