View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #21
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Ah here it is, a quote from Dreksnot's installation thread:

"Well, I went ahead and had the base AGP Twin Turbo kit, LPE twin fuel pump and ID-1000's installed on my otherwise stock 2013 LS3. The install went well except for having to relocate the return oil pump because of the 2013 electric power steering pump location (it’s on the cross-member below the belt pulleys now). The fuel gage is out-of-calibration (due to the different tables the LPE uses) and needs to be EFILive fixed using the corrected data. I need to find someone to do that for me. Any suggestions would be nice."

On paper I'm liking what I'm seeing with the AGP. It might very well be a winner.
For some odd reason though, I'm still hoping that a centri blower kit might be a close second, meeting my list of prerequisites in my opening post. I'll be completely honest here, I was kind of hoping to install it myself during Sledge's 6 month hibernation, nice and slowly, like 1-2 hours of work a day.

With the AGP, I'd surely have to find a competent installer, since I reckon that a lift would be a must.

I'll nonetheless go AGP if at the end of my research, I conclude that there is no such thing as a "close second" as far as any of the centrifugal supercharger kits are concerned regarding low IAT and best weight distribution.
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote