View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #193
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post
my new addiction besides the camaro thought this setup would be good for some nice camaro videos be sure to watch in high def

http://youtu.be/9XLLorPDBP0
I'd love to have a video from that following my (or yours, excellent choice on colour btw!) Camaro for a daily commute but it would definitely be too risky to ever co-ordinate. That is one thing about owning a SGM Camaro (or Camaro in general) as much fun as it is to drive it's the view on-seekers see that we don't get to see to often that I miss. Seeing the car in motion from outside the car that is. Of course I get that when a spot another 5th Gen on the road. Quite a few in Ottawa since it is no longer 2010 however most like mine have entered hibernation. The mustang and challenger crowd have stuck it out longer from what I have noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaKid View Post
The lights are what get me too, the worst part is the guys in trucks giggling before they rip off in 4x4 because they know I can't beat them for once lol
My 4x4 is a POS I don't think I could ever giggle at a Camaro owner as I would be in awe. You'd still take me as others behind me give me the horn because I forgot to press the gas while I watch your cars taillights in front of me.

Oh for those wondering why this Ottawa guy is in the Calgary thread! It's usually my December home to see family for the holidays but seeing as I bought my Camaro this year I don't think I'll be making it out for the Holidays :(.

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote