View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #18
Piccione Performance

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs & 2014 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
It certainly was a great cruise out to Piccione Performance! I was very impressed with the shop and especially impressed with how professional the staff was and how courteous all of the Arizona Camaro owners were!

Piccione Performance is definitely the shop to go to if you are in the Phoenix area.

Tribone, thank you for posting my pictures and for the cruise!

Rick, it was a great pleasure to see you again! You have a great establishment there!
Hey Miguel, it was great hanging out with you again, wish we would have had more time to catch up. Thanks for cruisin out for the event.
The shop's owner has let me put together an amazing shop and I have hired the best local talent to build some awesome rides.
The Arizona All Gens Camaro Club is an amazing group of people, over 700 members, they put on a lot of fun events. We are doing our annual Havasu run the end of January, you should get a So-Cal group together to come join. Over 100 Camaro's signed up already.
Thanks for coming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy_Boi View Post
I really hate I had to miss this. Sorry Rick I know you have supported me and help me with my car you always was a stand up guy with me. And I do feel bad that I could not come and show support for you sorry my friend. But just to let you know everything is worked out as of now and I will be back around more.
Yo Boi....... Missed you bro, I was hoping I would see you. Been a long time. I know you had a lot going on, glad to here its all good now. I will be in So-Cal for Xmas, the 25th to the 29th. Lets se if we can get into some trouble again.
Piccione Performance is offline   Reply With Quote