View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #1
COTW 12/3/12
Deke736's Avatar
Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Glen Carbon, IL
Posts: 3,278
Tube replacement?

Hi all- I was working on my car tonight and I broke the tube in the picture below. It connects to the cold air intake tube and the vacuum line next to the throttle body. Does anyone know what this part is called and if it's easy to find a replacement? I was thinking it's part of the PCV system because there is some oil in it, but the picture of this piece doesn't show in the parts catalog.

Any help is appreciated!

Deke736 is offline   Reply With Quote